Sat, Jan 11: Free Non-Contact Kung Fu Conditioning Workshops in Fredericksburg
Saturday, January 11, near downtown Fredericksburg, Va, KUNG FU FXBG is hosting 3 free 30” non-contact Ving Tsun (wing chun) Kung Fu Conditioning Workshops. There are separate workshops for Men & Women (ages 14+), and one for kids ages 10-14, which parents are welcome to attend. Parent/Guardian permission required for those under 18.
Register using this Facebook Event Page, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will learn the basics of Ving Tsun Kung Fu as taught in the Moy Tung system. Training develops effective self-defense skills, as well as mental & physical strength & energy. See the accompanying video to get an idea of what the training is like.
Workshop Benefits for All Participants
• Learn the foundational Ving Tsun form (Siu Nim Tao) and Moy Tung Kung Fu conditioning drills that you can practice on your own. Training is challenging & enjoyable, and it will make you Kung Fu strong and relaxed in mind and body. We train hard, but relaxed, and you will build Kung Fu energy and power.
• Ving Tsun is simple & effective for self-defense. The unique Centerline training makes your legs strong so you can stay on your feet in a fight, with powerful hands and feet that can block and hit at the same time. With training, you can defend effectively against larger, stronger attackers.
• Get introduced to a Kung Fu training system that’s both ancient & advanced, and that will serve you for life. At KUNG FU FXBG, we help students get good results, but the work you do is your own Kung Fu, and no one can take it from you.
Workshop Schedule on Saturday, January 11
• Women 14+: 9am
• Men 14+: 10am
• Kids 10-14 & Parents/Guardians: 11am
2011 Princess Anne St #202, Fredericksburg, Va 22401, a block from the Mason-Dixon Cafe. Free parking on the streets, or down the block at Central Station. Look for the signs in the first floor entrance windows, take the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Bus Stop 146 on the FRED F5 bus route.
First Class Tips
• Drink plenty of water, and avoid eating a heavy meal 1-2 hrs before the workshop.
• Wear clothing that’s loose & comfortable.
• Relax, pay attention, train hard, have fun.